We all know that the key to good teeth and a beaming smile is in keeping our mouths clean and fresh.Traction oil is an old remedy that includes natural substances to cleanse and detoxify the teeth and gums. It can whiten teeth naturally and improve health gums, while eliminating harmful bacteria.
People who have tried the oil pulling say they also helped them with skin diseases, arthritis, asthma, headaches, hormonal imbalances, infections, liver problems and more. However, your oral health will be improved, with less sensitive teeth and gums, and whiter teeth.
How to carry out oil pulling?
It’s very simple. Flushes with a couple of tablespoons of vegetable oil such as coconut, sesame or olive oil in the mouth for 20 minutes. Then, sculpt and rinse very well. This method is best done in the morning, before eating or drinking. It can also be done before each meal in case of more dangerous infections or dental problems.
- Put 1-2 teaspoons of selected oil in the mouth.
- Fluff for 20 minutes. The timing is important because this 20 minute period is long enough to break through the plaque and bacteria.
- The oil will become thicker and milky and should be creamy white when spitting.
- Spit oil in the trash can instead in the sink. Also, do not swallow the oil as it is full of bacteria, toxins and pus that are not found in the mouth anymore.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and Finally, brush well.
You may find it difficult at first to keep a spoonful of oil in your mouth, but you will get used to it after the first few minutes. You mouth will be cleaner and fresher after flushing all the oils. After a week, your smile will be visibly whiter and brighter.