More and more doctors tend to use natural medicine as an alternative to the strong chemical and complex operations that are performed today, so why not do us the same thing.
Since it is considered natural medicine every procedure used to cure people, whose effectiveness has not been scientifically proven then some treatments to relieve knee pain. It all depends on what you need to quickly relieve your ailment or treat it in the long run to make it disappear.
Why do knees hurt?
The knee is a complex joint that connects the thigh with the leg, resulting in the contact point between the tibia, femur and patella. The bones are joined by ligaments and tendons, while the presence of cartilage favors movement. It also features two bearings called menisci and bags or sacks of fluid that reduce friction and protect the structure of the knee.
Since the legs bear the weight of our entire body is quite frequent occurrence of injuries and severe inflammation in the knee , manifested with persistent pain in the affected area.Many of them can only be treated surgically, but others can be relieved through home care and unconventional treatments.Therefore, the different causes of knee pain depending on the type of treatment they need.
How to Use Lemon?
Not for taste they call it the fruit of the thousand uses and is that the lemon has the most varied healing properties.If you have continuous knee pain you only have to chop a lemon in half and use it to give you a massage in the affected area.
This treatment relieves inflammation in joints and also rheumatic pains, you should not just sunbathe exactly after you have done it so that your skin does not stain due to lemon.
Tips to Avoid Knee Pain :
You already have all the elements you need to treat your knee pains, you see, neither old age nor weakness, attention and treatment is what matters. To conclude I offer 10 tips that will help you avoid damage to your precious knees:
- Change of position: Being long sitting or standing increases pressure on the knees and affects the blood circulation. Change position every so often, stay active.
- Do low impact exercises and stretches: Nothing like a sedentary life to damage the joints. Dare to walk 30 minutes each day at your own pace or sign up for tai-chi or yoga. Your knees will thank you.
- Avoid kneeling: In that position all the weight of the body falls on the knee, remember that that small joint is bearing the pressure that represents the weight of your entire body, being on your knees for a long time can dangerously damage it.
- Wear low, comfortable shoes: High heels increase pressure on your knees, use them only for special moments.
- Lose a few pounds: If weight is a problem for you, consider realistic and fun goals. Losing weight will make you more agile and will alleviate your knees forever.