Fibroid’s(wart) consist of benign growths in various sectors of the skin. They have the appearance of small, soft nodules and their size is variable. They usually have the same skin color, but sometimes appear brightly pigmented. Over the years are becoming more visible, affecting many people its aesthetic.
In most cases, fibroid’s appear in middle-aged people and in areas where the skin is repeatedly rubbed, i.e, they usually appear in the neck, armpit, groin, under the bust, stomach, eyelids, but can also appear On any other part of the skin.
It has been proven that apple cider vinegar is one of the most effective home remedies for the elimination of fibroids(warts).
Important: This remedy should never be used to remove fibroids from the eyelids.
Remedy to Remove The Warts in One Week :
- Wash the affected part thoroughly before starting.
- Grab a cotton ball and dip it in apple cider vinegar.
- Drain the excess solution and put the cotton on the wart.
- Leave the cotton in place with a tape or bandage.
- Repeat this every night before going to sleep and keep it overnight.
- Take out the cotton and bandage in the morning.
- Do this again every night until the wart begins to change color to black.
- After a week or more, the wart will peel off.
- Continue the treatment for a couple more days to make sure the virus will not return.
If the fibroid(wart) does not have much depth in the skin, there will be no scar, if the procedure is carried out very carefully.