The common belief is that once a cavity appears, it can not be cured. That way we think that the only solution is to go to the dentist and we ended up having a part of the teeth pierced and filled with synthetic material.
The world has been slowly awakening to the fact that, when the body is nourished, it can heal itself. Something that before seemed impossible. Some things have been considered completely incurable and one of them are cavities.
But the reality is that some research has been done and it has been proven that dental caries can be reversed and there are natural remedies that have already been proven! Naturally we all assume that it is not curable that cavities can not be cured! The fact is that this simply is not true.
According to a study by the British Medical Journal; Cavities and dental caries can be cured or even reversed.The study was performed in 62 children all with cavities, and divided into three different groups.
- Group 1 ate a standard diet plus oatmeal.
- Group 2 consumed their normal diet and supplemented it with vitamin D.
- Group 3 ate a grain-free diet and took vitamin D.
The results showed that group 1 had an increase of cavities, in group 2 they had improvements in cavities and little or no formation, and in group 3 they had the greatest improvements where almost all the cavities had been cured.
This study along with the support of many doctors and dentists along with extensive research show that we have all been misinformed about the cause of tooth decay and whether it can actually be reversed.
What Causes Tooth Decay?
- The food you eat daily does not contain enough minerals.
- There are not enough fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E and K) in the daily diet.
- The nutrients are not easily bio-available and your intestinal system can not absorb them properly. The presence of phytic acid greatly influences this factor.
If for a period of time within your daily diet, the foods you consume lack certain vitamins and minerals, blood chemistry and the proportion of calcium and phosphorus would not be fully balanced. This results in extraction of minerals directly from the bones, causing cavities and loss of bone mass.
How cavities can be Cured?
Please do not be fooled, use your daily brushing and flossing as usual, however incorporate these strategies to reverse cavities and maximize your oral health.
Here are some ways to take into account
1. Eliminate Sugar
Sugar is one of the worst culprits and it is not for anyone who wants to always be healthy, if you want to have teeth without decay, sugar must be totally eliminated from our diet.
Sugar feeds oral bacteria that prevents a healthy flow of dental fluids; Is very acidic and can decalcify or demineralize the structural content of teeth that creates tooth decay.
2. Phytic Acid Extraction
Phytic acid is a mineral blocker and enzyme inhibitor found in grains, nuts, seeds and legumes that can cause serious health problems.
The main reason phytic acid has become a problem today is because we have left the old techniques of food preparation, such as germination or fermentation of dough that kills phytic acid.
- Maintaining a diet high in minerals is very important.
- Make sure your diet is rich in soluble vitamins A, D, E and K.
A diet that helps all the minerals and vitamins that is absorbed in your body. This depends on the level of phytic acid in your diet.
The supplements to consider are:
- Fermented cod or liver oil – very high in fat soluble in vitamins A, D and K.
- Magnesium – Required to use calcium and phosphorus effectively.
- Gelatin – If you do not have time to make bone stock, this is a good alternative and is ideal for gums and digestion.