If you have one of these 6 CONDITIONS forget GARLIC consume while you have it. IT IS DANGEROUS
It is well known that garlic is considered as one of the vegetables with large amounts of health benefits for the body.
They have huge properties for both the kitchen of many dishes taste it provides, to be an essential ingredient in many natural remedies for their great medicinal properties.
But all is not perfect, since garlic has huge benefits but can also be a problem if not consumed under strict recipes. Garlic has many properties that are excellent for the health of the body, but has contraindications that everyone should know before you start to consume excessively, because as always said, everything in excess is bad
In this article we share with you the contraindications that everyone should know about garlic, in the end will be below the amount and how often you consume.
Contraindications of garlic consumption for the body
- It is a natural anticoagulant: it is excellent for treating circulation problems because it makes the blood more fluid, thus preventing clots and blood clots that cause heart attacks, thrombosis, stroke, among others. However, its use with other anticoagulant drugs can accelerate much blood, causing unnecessary bleeding.
- Hypertension and low voltage: has vasodilatory properties that may adversely affect people suffering from stress, so it should not be consumed more than two teeth fast.
- Do not take with other medicines if medicated, it is best to consult with your doctor before consuming garlic as this enhances the effects of drugs causing more problems than solutions.
- During pregnancy and lactation: according to studies, remedies with garlic can be serious for babies.
- delicate stomachs: those who suffer from sensitive stomachs should not overdo garlic consumption because it can cause them heartburn, vomiting and belching excessively.
- Diabetes: garlic has hypoglycemic properties that enhance the effects of diabetic medicines, causing decrease in glycemia body.Garlic is not perfect for everyone, therefore it is good to know the times when you should not be consumed.