Did you know that sweat fights infections? It is true! Sweat contains a compound called dermicidin that kills harmful bacteria before they get inside your body. Using antiperspirant stops this process by clogging sweat ducts with toxins such as aluminum. The bacteria in the skin then grow, multiply and enter the bloodstream.
Natural alternatives are the best options you can take today if you are trying to take care of your health. And one of them is a simple fruit: Lemon. The lime can remove odor in the armpits almost as well as toxic deodorants.
This fruit removes underarm odor better than deodorant
So, stay away from antiperspirant, it’s the best thing you can do. Most contain toxins that cause cancer, Alzheimer’s and reproductive harm.
Instead, you get a lime to solve the problem of underarm odor. Not only is it safer – it is also more effective than any artificial product.
How to use the lime to eliminate the bad smell in the armpits?
- You will need a file that is at your point.
- Cut in half and rub a piece in your armpit then repeat on the other side.
- Let your armpits dry before putting on your blouse or shirt.
- This will give you time to citric acid to do your job. It will also keep your clothes from sticking with lemon juice.
And ready! That’s all – you must be safe from the bad smell for several hours.
Be sure to use these lime slices and keep them in a marked container. You should be able to get at least a couple of days of odor protection with each slice.
Why the file(lemon) works as deodorant for bad smell in the armpits
The ability of the lemon to combat the bad smell of armpit sweat, is due to its acidity. The acid in the lime juice helps to reduce the production of sweat and can work as a natural deodorant. In addition, limes have strong antibacterial properties.
Remember, armpits are supposed to transpire to get rid of the toxins in your body. However, you can get rid of bad body odor; You just have to use files.The sweat itself does not really smell so bad. What smells are bacteria and fungi that are resistant to the substance dermicidin your sweat. These bacteria continue to grow and multiply throughout the armpit.
Precautions to take before using the file in the armpits:
- May itch when applied immediately after shaving.
- E lime juice and the sun react in such a way that they can make your skin burn.
- Do not apply the juice of the file if you are thinking of exposing this area of your body to the sun.