Facial Cleanser homemade oatmeal, honey and lavender
Skin cleansing is an essential step in our beauty routine to have a nice, young and skin impurities.
To do this we should use an elaborate facial cleanser with natural ingredients, which is not too aggressive for the skin and allow us to clean and nourish at once.
Discover in this article how you can prepare your own homemade facial cleanserwith three very healthy ingredients: oats, honey and lavender.
How should a good facial cleanser?
Today we find many types of products to clean the skin. However, to remove either makeup or face leave us with a feeling of softness not always correspond with that are healthy and, ultimately, could cause problems of skin.
Many cleaners are too aggressive to the skin and have the problem that ingredients include paraffins and mineral oils such as, alcohol or parabens.
These components eliminate the natural fat of the skin and, in the long term, the shrivel and make it more vulnerable to the appearance of wrinkles . In addition, they penetrate through the pores to reach the bloodstream and can cause health problems.
A good facial cleanser should clean the skin without removing its natural fat ;You are combined aqueous ingredients and oils that allow us to remove dirt and makeup and good skin feel clean, but also hydrated.
To develop our homemade facial cleanser need three inexpensive and easy to get ingredients, and with extraordinary properties.
The oatmeal is a healthy food and a very effective ingredient in our recipes homemade cosmetics, thanks to all its nutrients. It is rich in vitamins B and E, and minerals like zinc and magnesium.
- Oats contain lipids that protect and nourish the skin deeply , leaving it soft and velvety, moisturized, but without glare.
- It also regulates excess fat, if necessary, without leaving any area of the skin too dry. This is ideal for combination skin or fat.
- Removes impurities thanks to the bran and grainy texture.
The honey , an ancient food amazing medicinal properties, is also a very suitable remedy for many skin problems.
- Thanks to its enzyme content, honey is a cleaning ingredient. In fact, many soaps include it among their ingredients.
- Honey contains fructose, glucose and other nutrients that, when applied to the skin, the exfoliate in a gentle but profound way.
- Its content of vitamins and minerals brings to our skin hydration, elasticity and protection.
- Honey is a natural antibiotic that fights acne and all types of skin infections.
- Prevents the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes and scars.
The flowers of lavender , colorful and aromatic, are the third perfect ingredient for our facial cleanser.
- Has regenerative properties , ie that enhances skin cell regeneration to prevent wrinkles, scars minimize, etc.
- Its antiseptic and anti – inflammatory properties fighting acne , dermatitis and any type of infection.
- It is very relaxing, which is beneficial for nervous disorders affecting skin and health in general.
We can potentiate the effects of adding a few drops of lavender essential oil to this cleaner.
How to prepare our homemade facial cleanser?
- 5 tablespoons of rolled oats (50 g)
- 2 tablespoons honey (50 g)
- A handful of lavender flowers
- 5 tablespoons water (50 ml)
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil (optional)
- Will warm the water to boil and take the first will quench the fire.
- In a bowl’ll oats, honey and lavender flowers. Add hot water and mix well.
- We can use a fork to get a more or less homogeneous texture and even crush some oats.
- The preparation should be like a pasta, not too liquid .
- Add, if desired, the essential oil of lavender.
- Once cool, we will retain this facial cleanser in a jar in the refrigerator and use it within a week.
We can use morning and evening , on the skin of the face and even in the body.