Nature offers us many different fruits, vegetables and culinary spices that can be combined and used for the treatment of certain health conditions in a completely natural way.
Here is the recipe for a drink that works as a drug and is excellent for overall health. The name of this drink is Garlic Milk, as it is made up of garlic and warm milk.
Regardless of the fact that milk and garlic are a totally weird combination but we guarantee it is worth a try.
For the preparation you will need the following ingredients:
- 10 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- 500 milliliters of milk
- 250 milliliters of water
- 2 – 3 teaspoons of sugar
- Take a pot and pour the water and milk into it.
- The next step is to add the garlic and put the pot in the heat.
- Wait until the mixture starts to boil and keep the heat in the middle.
- You should not stop shaking until the mixture evaporates to half the amount you started.
- At the end of the strain add the sugar to the resulting mixture.
- It is advisable to consume the drink while it is still hot.
Amazing Health Benefits of Garlic Milk are:
- Asthma – by eating three cloves of garlic every night you can relieve the symptoms of asthma.
- Pneumonia – Pneumonia can be treated successfully by eating garlic milk three times a day.
- Heart Problems – this drink is effective in reducing high levels of LDL cholesterol, also known as bad cholesterol, but also prevents clot formation and thus improves the circulatory system. When it comes to relieving heart problems it is recommended to prepare garlic milk with skim or low-fat milk, as it will be even more effective.
- Cure Jaundice – garlic is perfect for removing unwanted body toxins. Garlic activates liver enzymes. That is, our liver requires sulfur for detoxification of the body, and garlic is a great source of sulfur. Doctors say this ingredient is incredibly beneficial to the liver and has incredible effects on fatty liver. Garlic also contains large amounts of allicin and selenium and therefore improves the production of bile which actually reduces the amount of fat in the liver. You can cure jaundice if you consume garlic milk for 4-5 days.
- Arthritis – with the consummation of milk garlic every day can reduce the symptoms of arthritis, including inflammation and pain.
- Sciatica – has been shown that garlic milk is an effective cure for sciatic nerve pain. By consuming this remedy some period of time, you will experience a substantial reduction in sciatica pain.
- Impotence – Milk Garlic is an incredibly effective treatment for impotence cure. Consuming boiled pieces of garlic successfully combats infertility in both men and women.
- Cough – Combine milk with turmeric and garlic get a great drink for the treatment of persistent cough. Garlic has potent antibacterial effects and that makes it an incredible cough remedy. By its choice you can add honey to this mixture and therefore you will get an excellent expectorant to get rid of the cough.
- Insomnia – garlic milk may be beneficial to alleviate sleep problems, and the reason that they are soothing compounds contained in garlic.
- Tuberculosis of the lungs – when it comes to treating diseases of the chest of this mixture is very beneficial. Garlic has components of sulfur and makes this remedy so powerful in the fight against this disease. Prepare the remedy with 1 gram of garlic, 240 milliliters of milk and 1 liter of water. Simply boil all ingredients until it remains ¼ of the initial amount. Consume the resulting decoction 3 times a day.
- Cholesterol – consuming milk hot garlic continuously over the period of a week, you reduce cholesterol levels of low density lipoprotein (LDL) or bad cholesterol, and at the same time increase levels of high density lipoprotein (HDL) or good cholesterol in your body.
- Digestive health – with powerful antiseptic properties of garlic is extremely efficient to boost the immune system and maintain digestive health. Moreover, this ingredient is very beneficial for lymph due to the fact that it eliminates the toxic waste from your body. Garlic also causes the secretion of digestive juices and provides relief from various types of diarrhea.
Important note : Garlic has the ability to reduce high blood pressure, so people with low blood pressure should consult a physician before consummation.