Delicious shake for stress free will help you feel better
The combination of foods rich in vitamins B and C in this smoothie stress has sedative properties, so it helps us relax while combat anxiety.
When we have a difficult day there is nothing as effective as an anti – stress beaten . If we allow one hour of rest, silence and placid tranquility, this natural drink can be our best ally for stress .
Something we all know is that the processes associated with stress have a mental origin. Obligations, external pressures and noise of our own thoughts are always our worst enemies.
Now, we can not forget that there are certain foods with therapeutic properties . If we are good inside our brain gratifies us with endorphins.
In turn, this sense of well-being helps us to see things differently.
Thus, we propose the following. Take a moment for yourself . Unhurried and letting you enjoy the here and now, then, absolutely delicious smoothie delight with this stress.
It has no side effects and many other benefits.
The best anti-stress foods
For our smoothie stress we will use organic and foods rich in these nutrients can improve our mood.
You will find chia seeds in any natural store or in the specialized section of your supermarket. At the same time caring for our health, they are undoubtedly the“superfood” more effective in relieving stress.
- These small seeds contain minerals such as magnesium and vitamin B, two essential components to reduce stress.
- The greatest benefit of chia seeds is their high amounts of omega 3 fatty acids, very suitable for regulating mood and take care of our heart health.
- In the case of almonds found, once again, that mineral essential to regulate our stress: magnesium.
- Also, these nuts are rich in a type of fiber can stabilize sugar levels in the blood.
- Also, something as simple as vitamin B combine these foods with vitamin C helps fight anxiety states .
Strawberries, meanwhile, besides being rich in magnesium we provide large amounts of vitamin C.
- You will like to know, for example, that if every day we consumed between 15 to 20 strawberries conseguríamos the recommended daily allowance of vitamin C.
- In addition, this fruit is rich in antioxidants, folic acid, potassium, phosphorus, iron, calcium, zinc and selenium.
- Strawberries are incredibly nutritious and cover many of our nutritional needs when we go through moments of anxiety and stress.
Black chocolate protein powder
- In pharmacies or stores specializing in food we can find such preparations.
- It is a protein supplement made from black chocolate covering part of our nutritional needs without making us gain weight.
- When we go through periods of stress and anxiety our defenses down and we need to cover many nutrients and a good amount of energy.
- Moreover, we can not forget that the black chocolate increases our endorphins, is rich in magnesium and is effective to combat stress.
Orange blossom honey
As you know, there are many types of honey. One of the most beneficial is undoubtedly orange blossom honey, highly prized for its sedative properties.
Do not hesitate to search natural stores.
Preparing my smoothie anti-stress
- 1 cup almond drink (200 ml)
- 10 strawberries
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (5 g)
- 2 tablespoons orange blossom honey (50 g)
- 1 teaspoon chocolate protein powder (5 g)
- 3 ice cubes
- The first thing we do is wash the strawberries well and cut in half. Try to be organic farming and are not overripe.
- However, outside if not strawberry season or not you could get them , you can choose any fruit rich in vitamin C , such as papayas.
- It is so easy to do and take our glass of almond milk to the blender, then add strawberries, chia seeds, two tablespoons of orange blossom honey and finally, that teaspoon chocolate protein powder.
- Beat for a few seconds and achieves a homogeneous drink, which then add those 3 ice cubes.
Enjoy calm of this shake-stress and take an hour break. You will see how good you are after.