There is no doubt that diabetes is one of the most prevalent diseases in this century. It develops when the pancreas stops producing insulin or when the body is unable to use this hormone properly.
Diabetes can manifest itself in several different ways. The most common symptoms include frequent urination, especially at night, constant thirst, unexplained weight loss, genital itching, cuts and wounds that heal slowly, blurred vision and feeling tired all the time.
The worst thing about diabetes is that it invariably triggers a number of other health complications, including vision problems, weakness, blindness, nerve damage, kidney failure, heart disease, erectile dysfunction, etc.
Diabetes can appear in 3 different forms: diabetes 1, type 2 diabetes, and gestational diabetes.
- Diabetes 1 or juvenile diabetes occurs when the immune system attacks and destroys beta cells in the pancreas that produce insulin by mistake.
- Diabetes 2 or adult diabetes occurs when the body can not adequately use the insulin that is secreted or when the pancreas does not produce enough insulin.
- Gestational diabetes occurs during pregnancy, especially in the second trimester.
Although there are many natural remedies that can keep blood sugar levels under control.
The recommended recipe here is one of the most effective.On the plus side, it is very simple to make and requires a few mango leaves only.
Anti-diabetic Natural Remedy
Get 10-15 sheets of tender handle, which wash thoroughly. Boil in a little water and then leave them overnight. Strain in the morning and drink on an empty stomach. Ideally, you should take the remedy for 2-3 months.
Alternatively, you can first dry the leaves in a dark place to dust them. The recommended daily allowance of ground mango leaves is half a teaspoon twice a day.
- Mango leaves are abundant in vitamins, enzymes, antioxidants and many other minerals, which means they are beneficial to your overall health.
- Apart from regulating your blood sugar levels, you can also treat fever, colds, diarrhea, insomnia, varicose veins, asthma and bronchitis.
- Last but not least, mango leaves strengthen blood vessels and improve your cardiovascular health.