The pain of muscles can occur for many reasons and the fact is that their presence is extremely uncomfortable. Luckily, these tricks that can be very useful to alleviate these inconveniences. We will only need some tennis balls and 1 minute of our time.
Take note and you will see the difference :
1. Relax your muscles in 60 seconds
This trick is to do a simple massage of all muscles. For this you will need 2 to 4 tennis balls.
- When massaging the neck area we will opt for already used balls, which are softer.
- For other areas, such as legs, hip or back, we can opt for harder balls.
2. Massage on The Upper Back
Time: 2 to 5 minutes
- On this occasion you will have to lie on the floor and put 2 balls between the shoulder blades.
- For comfort, put a pillow under your head.
- Then, and for the indicated time, start slowly moving upwards so that the balls move down.
- If you notice that the balls slip, you can put them in a sock to avoid it.
The Lower Back
- To massage the lower back you will have to massage from the coccyx.
- To do this, sit down and put two balls on each side.
- Slowly lie down and lower your back to the floor.
- You will feel pressure and a curve in the waist.
- Just there you will have to move the hip slowly down, so that the balls move about 10 or 15 cm up the back.
- Repeat the exercise on the other side.
Time: 2 or 3 minutes
- To massage the hip area you will have to lie on the left side with your legs straight and your torso resting on your right arm, bent at the elbow.
- Place a ball under the left hip and lower it.
- Try to pass your body weight onto the ball to later roll it under you from the hip to the knee, and back up.
- Repeat the process on the other side.
Time: 1 or 2 minutes
- To end the discomfort of the neck you will have to lie on your back and turn your head to the left.
- To do this help yourself with a ball, which you will have to place under the right side of the neck.
- Then press and move the ball from top to bottom, and turn the head to the right during the indicated time.
- Repeat the same to the left side of the neck.
5. The feet
Time: 30 seconds
- To relieve the discomfort in your feet you will have to sit on a chair and put a ball under one of them.
- Then you will have to lean slightly and pass your body weight forward.
- Slowly move the ball forward and backward, pressing it for the indicated time.
- Then you will have to start lightly striking the ball with the sole of the foot, also for 30 seconds and repeat with the opposite foot.
Time: 2 or 3 minutes
The arms are another area that usually presents muscle problems.
- To relieve them, sit in a chair at the table and press a ball with your hand.
- You will have to roll it from the tips of your fingers to the elbow and then back until you feel warm.
- Turn the arm and move the ball in the same way, starting from the area of the wrist.
7. Pectorals and shoulders
Time: 1 minute
- To perform the massage in the area of the pectorals and shoulders you will have to stand, facing the wall and put the ball under the collarbone.
- Take a deep breath and stay in this position for 1 minute.
- Then perform a massage by moving up and down, right and left.
- To get better control of the muscles you will have to turn and lower your head.
- For the legs you will have to sit on a chair and bend one leg by placing the heel on the end of the chair.
- Place the tennis ball under the knee in the calf area and begin to press and release gently.
- Repeat 10 times with one leg and then ten with the other.
Remember that for foot massage it is better to use hard tennis balls.