Stress is part of our life. This natural emotion acts as a survival mechanism in humans: we active in order to adapt better to these everyday challenges ahead.
We have to be able to see that stress, well managed and controlled is positive : energy acts like that can give us strength and encouragement to solve problems, to better respond to small adversities of everyday life.
However, the problem comes when we fail to manage when the tension builds when the brain only sees dangers and not rationalizes.
Every day, the stress becomes chronic to fall into a state of utter helplessness which is soon appear anxiety , muscle pain, headaches, hypertension …
To avoid or minimize these realities we propose to implement these 7 Tips :
There are 7 ideas that we can continue in the morning. Choose those that best suit your needs and start to face the day healthier.
1. Get Up a Little Earlier
We know it is not easy to remove our rest an hour of sleep is not something we can do every day. However, try to at least half an hour. The reasons why we should get up a little earlier are multiple and very interesting:
- It will allow you to slow down and go more calmly (leave home in a hurry increases stress).
- Get up earlier and more relaxed helps to be more present, to be aware of the here and now.
- We may spend more time on some simple exercises to manage stress and anxiety.
2. Drink a Glass of Water in Small Sips
The main key to managing daily stress is to slow down and develop a more serene and intuitive to their own needs fuller awareness.
- We spent the day of those outstanding exterior bulbs : what others expect of us, what we need to do, what we must fulfill.
- You have to change the chip and turn our gaze inward , toward that body and mind needs to be purified and oxygenated.
- One way to achieve this is taking on an empty stomach a glass of water . Drink it slowly, without haste.
3. Meditate for 5 minutes
Meditation improves our quality of life and has a very beneficial impact on our brain. It relaxes us, it allows us to relative tensions, meet our inner being and channel anxiety.
Now, something good must be aware of is that daily meditation trains.
- The benefits are not seen in the first week, but after a time, when our mind has learned to disconnect from the outside to connect with the interior.
4. Make an Exercise for 10 Minutes
You only need 10 minutes of your time. Once you wake up, you drink that glass of water and meditate, nothing better to do some pushups, walking, jumping rope …
- Choose what best suits your chances and that is not too high intensity.
- Blood circulation is optimal, our heart is strengthened day by day and will face the side effects of stress more effectively.
5. A breakfast Anti-Stress
To start the day in the best way is also necessary to take care of our nutrition. There are foods that, thanks to its high content of antioxidants, vitamins and proteins, allow us to raise our defenses so that the responsiveness to stress is appropriate.Notes which can help us and begin to include them in your breakfast:
- Dark chocolate
- An infusion of chamomile
6. Visualize Your Day
A fabulous coping strategy from everyday stress is to visualize our day. Ask yourself how you want it:
- Today, my day is going to be quiet.
- Nothing and nobody will disturb my peace.
- I will be able with my day and nothing will have the power to hurt me.
- I know what my strengths are, I know what I’m worth and nobody will make me feel weak .
- Today , my day is going to have a few hours when I will fulfill my responsibilities, but I would also have a time for me to be me, to relax and practice my hobbies.
7. Salt “Nourished” House of Positive Emotions
It is no nonsense. Think about it, how many times have we left home with a bad mood?
A discussion with our partner, the haste with our children or even our own thoughts that our day is going to be horrible increase certainly feel stress.
- Try to leave home with a good load of positive emotions in your personal backpack.
- Say goodbye to your family with an “I love you” with these words that stay in the heart and give us encouragement for the whole day.
- Convince yourself that everything will go well yourself, and you deserve to be happy. A quiet mind attracts balance to your life.
Do not hesitate to implement these tips.