The gallbladder is a small sac that is characterized by having the shape of a pear, which is behind the liver. The primary function is to save cholesterol – rich bile secreted from liver.Bile is one that helps the body digest fatty foods for this reason, when fatty foods reach the intestines, they send a signal to receive some bile from the gallbladder.
And kidney stones are usually caused by insufficient water intake, excessive or insufficient physical activity, weight loss surgery, obesity and eating foods rich in sugar or salt.
Sometimes the main cause is genes or infections. Consuming too much fructose, which can be found in table sugar and high fructose corn syrup can also increase the risk of kidney stones. To prevent the condition, you should drink plenty of water and other fluids.
Thanks to this, fatty foods are easier to digest and are later removed through the digestive process.When there are substances in the bile harden, known gallstones, which can be as small as a grain of sand and as large as a golf ball formed.
In many cases the solution to remove them is through surgery, however, before reaching this procedure, there are several alternatives that may be helpful in dissolving gallstones.
Tips to Prevention on Kidney Stone :
- Avoid eating foods rich in oxalate. When combined with calcium and iron, the oxalate forms crystals that can not be excreted through the urine and block the renal tubules.
- Avoid consuming peanuts, spinach, black tea, cashews, hazelnuts, soy, soy milk, instant tea, sweet potatoes, dried beans and chocolate.
- Avoid foods high in calcium such as kale, broccoli and dairy products.
- Avoid high-sodium foods and reduce animal protein intake.
- To prevent kidney stones, you should also drink a glass of water before going to bed, and before going back to bed if you have woken up at night.
- Citric acid in lemons can break down crystals of oxalate, so it consumes more lemons to prevent kidney stones.
- Watermelon is a large diuretic that contains a large amount of water and can eliminate kidney stones. Foods rich in potassium can also dissolve the stones.
By taking a healthy diet and trying other natural ingredients, you can begin to dissolve gallstones, which almost always generate a lot of pain throughout the abdomen and even the back and shoulders.
Then we’ll let the best juices and teas to cure the symptoms of gallstones such as nausea, vomiting and also indigestion favor the elimination of the stones.
7 Natural Juices to Eliminates Gallstones & Kidney stones :
1. Lemon Juice
Squeeze the juice of 4 lemons and drink on an empty stomach for a week at a time. This treatment will help remove gallstones , although it is recommended to drink more water for best results.
2. Epsom Salt
Epsom salts stimulate the movement of gallstones through the bile duct, so it is recommended to drink at night a teaspoon of Epsom salts in a cup of water at room temperature.
Mix some honey with a teaspoon of turmeric and water is ideal for stimulating the removal of gallstones . It is recommended to take every day until the calculations are completely eliminated.
4. Citrus Fruits
Juice citrus also includes pectin, which is a substance useful in managing the issue of gallstones. You can drink orange juice, grapefruit and do not forget the lemon.
5. Herb Tea
Natural extracts have shown a very positive effect in the treatment of gallstones. St. John’s wort is one of the herbs best known for treating this particular case.
For this it is recommended to drink a cup of St. John’s wort tea twice a day, until the gallstones are eliminated. To prepare this tea you only have to take 4 or 5 sheets of St. John’s Wort and pour it into a cup of boiled water.
6. Apple juice and apple cider vinegar
The apple is a fruit full of health properties and among its benefits includes the power to dissolve gallstones when consumed through juice or apple cider vinegar. The substance that turn apples into good allies to combat gallstones is malic acid, which acts as a tenderizer and stops the liver ‘s production of cholesterol, which is responsible for the formation of stones in the gallbladder.
The consumption of this fruit and vinegar, is ideal to prevent and treat gallstones, as well as to reduce the pain that occur with this disease.To take advantage of its benefits, mix a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a glass of apple juice and drink this every day.
This powerful vegetable juice makes the combination of beet, cucumber and carrots, which are highly effective for the gallbladder.
- Beetroot helps to strengthen and clean the gallbladder and liver , and help in cleansing colon and blood.
- The cucumber with its high water content, is ideal for detoxifying the liver as well as the gallbladder.
- Finally the carrot makes a great contribution of vitamin C and other key nutrients for this treatment.
Bring to a processor or blender 1 beetroot, 4 carrots and 1 cucumber, adding a little water until you get a vegetable juice, which you will have to drink 2 times a day for two weeks.