Why not try to start your day with your favorite song, the one that fills you with energy and that predisposes you to face the day in the best way? We must admit: starting the day with a good attitude is not always easy.
Sometimes we do not even have time to stop and think about how we feel or what goals we have for that day. And that getting up in the morning is part of a ritual where everything is carried out almost millimeter, mechanical. The alarm clock rings, we shower, we get dressed, we have breakfast, we finish details with your family, and then we leave the house ready to face the day.
Who has time to think of their emotions, their needs, dedicate a small moment to meditate and clear the mind?
- The truth is that a small part of the population is already very aware of this priority: to attend their own attitude to be able to succeed on that day , in order to achieve an adequate quality of life.
- Because, whether we believe it or not, the way one gets up in the morning often determines how he is going to face every challenge, every difficulty and every opportunity that comes up on the horizon.
Today in our space we invite you to start making changes. They are very basic facts in which small efforts are worth investing. It is just a matter of changing our conscience a little because sometimes small changes bring great results.
1. No, Do Not Open the TV,Nor the Computer Nor Look at Your Mobile Phone
Many do it almost automatically: just wake up in the morning, the first thing we do is look at the mobile. Moreover, it is quite possible that even the alarm on the phone will wake us up.
- The best thing to start the day in the most relaxed way is “do not overload”.
- So, if not necessary, avoid watching your computer, as well as turn on the television or give a review to your social networks.
- All these daily acts what they do is “overload and overestimate us” in the morning, so the ideal is to do without them.
2. A little music
Say yes to start your day with the music you like.
- Put that song that makes you laugh, which surrounds you with positive feelings.
- Good memories and that joy that, together with a good breakfast
- And finishes “settling” your good attitude to face everything you have ahead.
3. A Few Minutes of Meditation
There are those who meditate for many years and there are those who, despite having tried it on multiple occasions, still have not managed to connect with their technique, their benefits, their world of order, calmness and inner balance.
- However, it is a matter of putting it into practice. Because meditation regulates that wandering thought and those worries that, generally, they are already gripping us since good morning.
- If you are one of those people trapped by stress and anxiety start meditating today for 5 or 10 minutes in the morning.
- Because with this small interval of time is enough for your brain to begin to tune more and more to your true needs.
4. Coffee? No, Better Start with a Glass of Water
This may surprise more than one, but that longed for and always needed cup of morning coffee will be much more effective mid-morning, and not just get up.
- When we open our eyes to the new day the ideal is to drink a glass of water.
- In this way we purify the organism and prepare our body for the process of digestion and absorption of food.
- When we wake up in the morning, besides, the brain already gives us a good level of dopamine to activate us.
However, it is after hour or hour and a half when that natural stimulation peak decays. Then we will be of great help that sensational contribution of caffeine. So, remember, just wake up to a glass of water, have breakfast 20 minutes later and, if you prefer, put that cup of coffee in a while.
5. Thank Every Thing You have at the Start of the Day, Do Not Leave Home without a “I love you”
Sometimes we leave home in such a hurry and with so much pressure on our heads that we forget the important thing. We ignore such fundamental things as giving a kiss to our partner, wishing a good day those people who live with us or reminding the little ones how much we love them.
- These rituals are part of that vital mechanism that, unknowingly, gives us strength, offers us happiness and security.
- It is nurturing our roots to start the day in the best way, feeling loved and reminding our people how important they are in our heart.
- Giving thanks for the things we have is not trivial. It is endowing our day with meaning, appreciating what we are, what we have and what really matters to us.
To conclude, as you have seen, these 5 strategies are as simple as easy to meet. Do not hesitate to start making some changes tomorrow. You will enjoy much more of the “here and now” to build a better quality of life.