Many people think that the cause of this situation is simply due to the impact of an increase in stress in our life. But now a days,Headache, vertigo and dizziness are among the most common diseases in modern society.
However, if the head condition is accompanied by dizziness and dizziness lasts so long, it is likely to lead to more complications.
- Insufficient supply of blood to the brain due to a sudden drop in blood pressure or blockage in the arteries.
- Loss of vision or vision – related disorders
- Ear disorders
- distortion of the nervous system due to heavy drugs such as anticoagulants and sedatives.
- Vertigo can also be caused if you are suffering from the flu, low blood sugar, cold or any allergies.
- Internal bleeding in your body
- Lightheaded (dizziness)
- Instability causing imbalance (imbalance in the body)
- Vision changes
- Chest pain
- Stiff neck
- Difficulty breathing
- Weakness in the extremities
Whenever you feel dizzy or even starting dizzy symptoms, consume a full cup of yogurt to get relief instantly. You can also add slices of fresh fruit to it.
One of the best known and proven home remedies for motion sickness is lemon water. It is the simplest of all resources and improves glucose levels within the body, fairly efficiently and quickly. Just squeeze ½ lemon into a glass of water and mix 2 teaspoon of sugar in it. Then drink.
Include more and more garlic in your diet. Boil crushed garlic cloves with a cup of water. Let it stand for a few minutes. Then strain the solution and drink it.
4. Apple and honey vinegar
Mix 2 teaspoons each, honey and apple cider vinegar in a glass of cold or hot water. Drink three times a day. This remedy will regulate blood pressure, thus relieving the symptoms of dizziness.
Chewing raw ginger or consuming it in the form of tea, this will cure the problem. It works well, improving blood circulation throughout the body and, therefore, an effective cure for vertigo.