Work, economic problems, obligations … All this causes a lot of stress. At present every time there are more people looking for natural remedies that control nervous anxiety and combat its main symptoms. In this article we tell you about the most effective.
Nervous Anxiety when? why?
Feeling anxious and nervous is very common in these times. While this does not mean it’s right, the truth is that there are frequent queries regarding this consequence of contemporary life.
We all have problems of different kinds. However, some affect them more than others and in different degrees. The most common symptoms of nervous anxiety are:
- Insomnia , sleeping problems.
- Elevated blood pressure, tachycardia and palpitations.
- Tension, irritability, moodiness.
- Inability to concentrate, make decisions or sit still.
- Tingling in the extremities, shortness of breath, dizziness and tremors.
The anxiety nervous is more common in certain stages of life.
- It appears in the body as a reaction to an alleged danger.
- It puts us on alert, waiting for an adverse situation and therefore we can not rest and our heart beating a mile a minute.
In everyday events such as a job interview, an exam, wedding or a move it is normal to feel anxious or nervous. However, when the pressures and problems continually beset us can suffer more serious pictures of nervous anxiety.
4 Natural Remedies to Reduce Nervous Anxiety :
Take a deep breath, take a nap or meditate can be very good options to calm down. We can also take advantage of the benefits of home remedies that you have below:
1. Lemon Balm Tea
It is very effective to treat anxiety and “lower speed” after a very difficult day. We recommend consuming at night to sleep better.
- 1 cup of water (250 ml)
- 1 tbsp lemon balm or Melissa (10 g)
- Put water in a saucepan and heated until boiling between.
- Remove from heat and add the lemon balm.
- Let stand a few minutes, filter and drink (if you wish, you can sweeten with honey).
2. Hot Apple Smoothie
This liquefied provides all the benefits of apple while comforted by drinking hot.
- 2 apples
- ½ cup of water (125 ml)
- 1 pinch of salt
- Wash and peel the apples.
- Chop and place in blender along the water.
- Process well and pour into a saucepan.
- Boil 5 minutes and add salt.
- Stir well and consume before it cools.
3. Tea Lettuce
The lettuce is a plant with many relaxing properties. For example, it is used for bathing the baby when not getting enough sleep. If consumed as a tea helps people with sleep disorders or nervousness.
- ½ head of lettuce
- 4 cups of water (1 liter)
- Thoroughly wash the lettuce leaves and place in a large saucepan.
- Check water and heated to boiling.
- Kitchen 10 minutes, remove from heat and let cool.
- Filter and drink up to 2 cups per day (one night).
4. Relaxing Herbal Tea
If the box is very deep nervous anxiety prepares this tea that combines the main soothing herbs. It is recommended to consume after meals.
- Lavender 2 tablespoons (20 g)
- 2 tablespoon lime (20 g)
- 2 tablespoon catnip (20 g)
- 2 tbsp lemon balm (20 g)
- 4 cups of water (1 liter)
- In a bowl check all the herbs and mix well.
- Extracted 4 tablespoons (the rest can be used to keep closed the other day) and mixed with water in a saucepan.
- Heats water and once boil, cook for 10 minutes.
- Strain and drink a cup while still hot.
- This amount makes 4 cups, so you can be prepared for 2 days in the fridge.