If you suffer from diabetes, it is essential that you pay close attention to your diet and that you know what are the optimal foods for your body. To achieve this, it is important that you control the amount of sugar ingested, as well as the carbohydrate intake and the glycemic index of each food.
Taking these facts into account you can choose to choose the foods and the optimal amounts to regulate and control your blood sugar. If you are passionate about fruits today in KRX MEDIA, we propose you five fruits that should not be lacking in the diet of a diabetic.
Five Best Fruits for Diabetics :
- One of the top fruits in terms of its low caloric intake.
- In addition to this data, strawberries are an excellent source of antioxidants that prevent the oxidation of blood and vitamins.
- In the case of people with diabetes the consumption of strawberries acquires greater relevance due to its low content in hydrates (8g / 100) and its glycemic index.
- These qualities are important as they will affect blood sugar levels and the rate at which the body transforms hydrates into glucose. Certainly a perfect fruit choice to maintain blood sugar levels.
- A seasonal fruit that provides a multitude of nutritional benefits for anyone but is also highly recommended for those with type 1 and type 2 diabetes.
- On the one hand, the pear is a diuretic and easily assimilated food that strengthens the immune and digestive system, which we have already spoken on occasion when we discussed the issue of autoimmune diseases such as type 1 diabetes.
- On the other hand highlights its improvement In insulin sensitivity.
- A fruit choice filled with fiber, iron and potassium perfect for people with diabetes.
- A fruit full of vitamin C and beneficial nutrients.
- In the case of people with diabetes, its consumption is interesting because of its content in thiamine , a vitamin that helps the body’s cells to metabolize hydrates.
- In addition, orange is another fruit that contains a good supply of fiber, provided it is ingested with pulp, and a low glycemic index, which will slow the absorption of sugar in the bloodstream.
- One of the star fruits in terms of health benefits.
- A contribution of good fats that contribute to maintain cholesterol and that is a perfect help in the prevention of metabolic diseases like diabetes.
- People with this disease can benefit from low carbohydrate intake and high fiber content and monounsaturated fats to regulate sugar levels.
- Another great seasonal fruit that also has healthy benefits in diabetics.
- In addition to being a perfect ally to keep our tension at bay and prevent cardiovascular diseases.
- cherries due to their content in anthocyanins, vegetable pigments within the group of flavonoids, stand out for their protective role in visual capillaries in people with diabetes and Be of help in increasing insulin production.
Tips For Diabetes :
When suffering from a disease such as diabetes, it is essential to control the nutritional contribution of all foods, including fruit and vegetables, and it is always remarkable those that contain good amounts of fiber as this will beneficially vary the rate of absorption of Blood sugar.
Remember that whenever we talk about the nutritional contributions of fruits as in this case of fiber, we take into account the complete piece as original source since it is always better to take it complete than juice to benefit the maximum of its nutrients.